LeafLink is one of the top cannabis industry wholesale marketplaces, which gives the company access to a great deal of information about cannabis consumers. The company was able to break down the data on CBD sles at the request of Hemp Market Report. The results seemed to be very surprising.
The top-selling product was Mary’s Medicinals patch, which is priced at $10. Consumers use the patch for pain and anxiety. Mary’s Medicinals was in the top three best selling CBD companies for Leaflink in 2019. It was joined by Wana Brands, which had the number two selling CBD product – Strawberry Lemonade Sour Gummies. The third best selling item was CannaPunch’s CBD Therapy Pucks, which sports 20mg of CBD and 2mg of THC per puck. Also, in the top three best selling companies was Terrapin Pennsylvania.
Here’s the rest of the list:
Most purchased products containing CBD (by order volume)
- 1:1 CBD:THC Patch, 100 mg – Mary’s Medicinals
- 1:1 CBD/THC Sour Gummies, Strawberry Lemonade – Wana Brands
- 10:1 CBD/THC CBD Therapy Assorted Pucks, 200 mg – CannaPunch
Top categories for products containing CBD
- Edibles & Ingestibles
Top-selling brands with products containing CBD
- Terrapin Pennsylvania
- Wana Brands
- Mary’s Medicinals
Leaflink continues to add products to its arsenal of cannabis shopping. LeafLink’s platform now has 1,400+ brands (900+ in Q1 2019). Their platform now serves 4,200+ retailers (2,700+ in Q1 2019). LeafLink has reached $1.5B+ in annualized orders ($780M in Q1 2019) and LeafLink now has over 90 team members (50+ in Q1 2019).
LeafLink continues to increase its reach into the consumer’s wallets. Here are some of the company’s highlights from 2019:
- LeafLink launched in Illinois and streamlined $1M worth of wholesale cannabis orders for 68 retailers in their first-month live
- LeafLink Financial, which is their service for simplifying cannabis payment, hit a run rate of $60M in payments facilitated compliantly
- Closed Series B funding of $35 million
- Launched LeafLink International, a joint venture with Canopy Rivers bringing wholesale marketplace technology to global cannabis markets